Newsletter – Concrete Monitoring
1. Determine measuring points
2. Attach temperature sensors
3. Make the connection
4. Start concrete casting
5. Calculate the degree of maturity
6. Determine the strength on the spot
Here's how ConcR makes determining maturity easier for you
- You only determine the desired maturity function. ConcR then calculates the running time and the associated strength automatically.
- There is also no need for tedious documentation: all information is stored in the cloud and can be accessed from any internet-enabled device. You don’t even have to be on site to do this.
- Instead of constantly checking the values, you can also set the system to automatically inform you when certain target values are reached.